June 30, 2008

Happy Fiscal New Year!


I am one of those people who love to reflect on the past year and then set goals for the new year on January 1. I realize that it is summer now but today is the last day of the quarter and for some that means the fiscal year end. I think that the end of each quarter is a great time to see how your investments are performing and check the pulse of your finances in general. Take some time this week to review statements and be sure to note how much you invested & how much it grew as well as your goals for the coming quarter or beyond. I am personally excited about having reviewed and revised our insurance coverage as well as having found a traditional savings account that bears 3.3% interest. Looking ahead I am excited about teaching more classes as well as getting rid of our student loan debt faster than before (see previous post, Baby Steps).

No comments: