June 14, 2008

First class was a blast!

Thursday night's class was my debut as an educator and purveyor of financial wisdom and tactical "secrets" to Living Large with Less. The introductory overview class was attended by nine ambitious women and I had fun sharing my knowledge as well as hearing the various financial challenges as well as goals.

I want to use this blog as a place for those who attended the class to share ideas, resources, and encouragement. (As my business gets rolling I hope to open it up for more folks but for now just those who have attended.) I am a newbie blogger so I look forward to learning how to best use this forum as the summer progresses.

I would like to host 1 or 2 additional LLWL introductory classes this summer. If you have a friend who would be interested in attending please send me their email address and I will include them on the summer intro Evite list. If they attend you will be entitled to attend one of my new classes for free.

Looking forward to your lessons learned along the way.

No comments: